Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tomorrow's Tomorrow's Friday!

I love that saying!  So many people, so confused!

Hump day of a short week already.  Was supposed to play volleyball last night but we got rained out.  We did however still participate in pre and post game beers and everything in between!  Great times!  However, doesn't make for the most productive of Wednesdays!

Working on a problem I can't figure out, in a technology I'm not a fan of (likely because I can't figure it out...).  Procrastination it is!

Think I slightly pulled a quad - the outer one - or a hip flexor, or something in between.  I'm going to blame baseball! ;)  Was probably a good thing vball was cancelled last night as I could use the rest for ball on Thurdsay and a crazy vball weekend at Tremblant coming up.

Cheers to a good time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment