Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's raining, it's pouring.
The old man is snoring...

And maybe I should be too...

My one week vacation has hit it's mid-point and the weather and my health are not cooperating. It's an absolutely dreary day out there bone that promises a steady, all day, non-stop (redundant much?) rain.

Still in Haileybury which is a beautiful little town really. But might head home today. I can read here, or I can do the same in the comfort of my own place. It might be good for me as I haven't spent much time there anyhow.

My lungs are full of crap and I've been feverish on and off since the start of this little road trip. Maybe my body is telling me I should have just stayed home? Regardless I wish it would just make its point and move on because frankly I'm a wee bit tired of feeling like crap! Not that it's stopped me. I do believe I've still participated fully in everything. That's what I do after all

Right now though I am going to participate fully in my book and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment