Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Randoms

It's an absolutely gorgeous day out there!!  Wishing I was soaking it up instead of inside my fish bowl.

A friend has been recently diagnosed with 6th nerve palsy.  She has double vision and can't drive.  She is awaiting an MRI.  I'm heading across town to pick her up for lunch.  She loves sushi and hasn't been able to get out seeing double and all that.  That's just the kind of friend I am!

Today is one of those 'mischievous' days.  I get these often.  Where I find myself with a little smirk on my face and a twinkle in my eye.  I don't know where this comes from.  But I like it!!

And energy!?!?  Where is this coming from??  I haven't slept well in weeks but yet I feel like the Energizer bunny!  Today I'm sparing vball back to back.  Bring it on!

Stephie out!

No comments:

Post a Comment