Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I've got a feeling!

Ever have an intense feeling wash over you?  Makes you wonder where it came from and why.  At the same time it tugs at the corners of your mouth and pulls your heart strings.

I just had one of those.  It was a "WOW - I'm really grateful I am who I am.  I am thankful having made decisions that most always work in my favour.  Everything I touch turns to gold."

Ok, so it doesn't turn to gold...But I think you get the drift.  Life hasn't always been easy and not all my choices have been good ones.  Even when they weren't though everything seems to work out in the end.  In the face of adversity I have persevered.  At the base of a challenge I have climbed unabated. 

WOW - I am quite full of myself today.  Well, so be it.  I'm allowed, albeit publicly humble (who said this blog was public?)

Someone recently told me that I must have a guardian angel, or a lucky star.  Maybe they are right.  Perhaps someone, or something out there has greater plans for me than even I can fathom.

Then again maybe it's just a little common sense; or having faith, confidance and self belief; or even a desire to want good things - for me and for others.....Whatever it is I've got that feeling and I'm embracing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aSbKvm_mKA

No comments:

Post a Comment