Friday, September 3, 2010

Personal purge

Was going through a box of old papers and filings and such today when I came across an old notebook of mine. In this notebook are writings of a very disturbed late teenager.

Those who know anything about me know that my mid to late teens were a very tumultuous time in my life. I've been on my own since I was 15 and sometimes life was far less than rosy.

Over the next little while, as time tickles my fancy and I feel as though I can relate in some way, shape or form I will be recreating those writings here on my blog. My public exposure in existence.

You may find some of the writings quite dark and possibly disturbing and will likely detect a theme. They are nothing if not a glimpse into the mind of a late teenage girl and her life, and maybe a glance into the foundations of who I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment